1. Run a 10k- I highly doubt this one is going to happen.
2. Send a handwritten note once a month.
- October: Card to cousin, letter to a friend
3. Stay in better touch with friends from home.
- October: one of my friends gave me rides to and from home and college, so visited with her, stayed in touch with another friend via text and IM-ing
4. Get physically fit.
- October: a couple of hikes and walks, yoga a few times, Just Dance 2x
5. Hike the Inca Trail.
- Completed 4/18/2014
6. Read 1 book a month.
- October: The Friday Night Knitting Club
7. Make a quilt- not yet completed
8. Take more photos (at least 1 a week).
- October: not a ton, but still a good amount
9. Learn to make at least 2 new meals- completed
10. Finish Switzerland scrapbook.
- Although I scrapbooked quite a bit this summer, I actually didn’t make any progress on this
11. Go to bed earlier and get up earlier.
- October: did pretty well this month. I had a couple of late nights and slept in a couple mornings, but I’ve been pretty good at getting to bed on time and getting up in the morning.
12. Journal daily.
- October: nope
13. Drink at least 1 bottle of water a day.
- October: Yep! I find that this is much easier at college than when I’m home.
14. Limit junk food.
- October: did alright, but need to work on this next month.
15. Eat fruits/veggies every day.
- October: while home, ate well, at college, not so much.
16. Go on a picnic- nope :(.
17. Have a snowball fight- nope.
18. Bike S. River- made it about half way
19. Make a terrarium- no.
20. Plant a tree
- Completed in May (planted 250 Christmas trees)
I still really need to work on eating better and exercising more. Otherwise, I’m pretty happy with my progress on my goals. I’m also thinking the picnic better happen soon, before it gets really cold! The two goals I’ve really done well on are sending a letter a month and reading a book every month. I’m thinking I won’t do another update until my final post on my birthday- so look for that on Christmas day (which is also my 21st birthday).