If you’ve read this blog for any amount of time, you may have noticed I love lists and setting goals. I make goals for each year, I make goals for each school year, and now I’m going to add to that and make a summer bucket list. I know, I might be a little obsessed with lists. Just ask my family. I actually broke my list down by month, but I’ll just share the entire thing here. I tried to come up with one thing per each week throughout the summer. June and August each have four weeks, and July has five, so that leaves me with a list that is 13 items long.
- Picnic at my grandfather’s tree farm
- Go strawberry picking
- Hike at Bearspring Mountain
- Have a campfire
- Go blueberry picking
- Visit Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty (we only live about 3 hours from New York City and I’ve always wanted to go!)
- Go antiquing
- Have a sister’s photoshoot
- Go to the Delaware County Fair (one of the best county fairs in New York State, this is also the county I live in)
- Go camping
- Play 4-Square (haven’t played in years, thought it might be fun)
- Go to a drive-in movie
And that’s it! I’m working a lot this summer and have a lot of projects to complete as well, but this might be my last summer home, so I want to be sure to make the best of it. Have you ever made a summer bucket list? What would you include?