Wow! This year was a busy, full one. Here’s a bit of a review:
- Completed my sophomore year of college and started my junior year
- Received an award at college
- My sister starred in “The Sound of Music” as Liesl
- My sister graduated from high school and started college
- My brother graduated from college and started a full-time job on Long Island
- I presented at a reading conference in November along with a professor and three other students
- Vermont to visit family friends
- Peru for three weeks in April and early May
- Ice Caves
- Family trip (well, my parents, sister, and I) to Rochester, NY
- Quick hike at Stony Brook State Park
- Maine for a baby shower
- Girls weekend in Rochester
- Ithaca Apple Festival
- Cheese party
- Nutcracker performance (we knew a few of the girls in it, which made it especially fun
On the blog, I shared a lot of my projects, a detailed journal of my Peru trip, my dorm rooms, and photos from everyday life.
Overall, it was a pretty good year. There were some rough patches and not everything was great, but there were also a lot of amazing times. My trip to Peru was the highlight of my year. I also spent lots of time with family and friends. Here’s to hoping the coming year is even better!
Happy New Year!
One thought on “2014 Year in Review”
Sounds like there were many very exciting things happen in 2014! This was a great post and I hope that 2015 is good to you 🙂
Comments are closed.