Wow! This year was a busy, full one. Here’s a bit of a review:
- Completed my sophomore year of college and started my junior year
- Received an award at college
- My sister starred in “The Sound of Music” as Liesl
- My sister graduated from high school and started college
- My brother graduated from college and started a full-time job on Long Island
- I presented at a reading conference in November along with a professor and three other students
- Vermont to visit family friends
- Peru for three weeks in April and early May
- Ice Caves
- Family trip (well, my parents, sister, and I) to Rochester, NY
- Quick hike at Stony Brook State Park
- Maine for a baby shower
- Girls weekend in Rochester
- Ithaca Apple Festival
- Cheese party
- Nutcracker performance (we knew a few of the girls in it, which made it especially fun
On the blog, I shared a lot of my projects, a detailed journal of my Peru trip, my dorm rooms, and photos from everyday life.
Overall, it was a pretty good year. There were some rough patches and not everything was great, but there were also a lot of amazing times. My trip to Peru was the highlight of my year. I also spent lots of time with family and friends. Here’s to hoping the coming year is even better!
Happy New Year!