I thought that, in order to remind myself of my yearly goals, that I will post an update on what I have accomplished from my “20 Before 21” list each month. So here is this month’s update.
1. Run a 10k. -Not yet completed
2. Send a handwritten note once a month.
- February: Sent a birthday card to my friend Cori
3. Stay in better touch with friends from home.
- February: Skyped with friends once, hung out with one of my friends twice, texted
4. Get physically fit.
- February: Ran outside once (the weather wasn’t too agreeable this month), went to gym several times, hiked once
5. Hike the Inca Trail. -Not yet completed
6. Read 1 book a month.
- February: read Looking for Alaska by John Green (loved it! I would definitely recommend this one)
7. Make a quilt. -Not yet completed
8. Take more photos (at least 1 a week).
- February: took approximately 40 photos (yay! progress!)
9. Learn to make at least 2 new meals. -None so far.
- February: learned how to make chicken parmesan
10. Finish Switzerland scrapbook. -Haven’t yet made any progress on this one
11. Go to bed earlier and get up earlier.
- February: overall, did a lot better on this one, still need to improve
12. Journal daily.
- February: accomplished!
13. Drink at least 1 bottle of water a day
- February: a success
14. Limit junk food.
- February: didn’t do so great this month
15. Eat fruits/veggies every day.
- February: almost every single day
16. Go on a picnic. -Still looking forward to!
17. Have a snowball fight.
18. Bike S. River Rd. -Waiting for summer!
19. Make a terrarium. -Not yet
20. Plant a tree. -Not yet, but hoping to come springtime!