I got a little bored today and started to look through some things I have bookmarked. I decided I’d share them with you. They are totally unrelated to each other, but I found all of them very interesting.
- A very sweet and enlightening story
- An article I found so interesting I read it all the way through again (I think I’ve read it about 4 times and it just keeps amazing me)
- I liked the ideas in this and that it’s a list of things to do, but it isn’t really a bucket list so they’ve called it an “Infinity List“
- I want to make this dress (and have the perfect fabric for it)
- An interesting read if you’re a Harry Potter fan (this is actually fan fiction, so make sure you have time- it’s currently at 85 chapters)
- Such a cool idea for a birthday present
- Hoping to do this next weekend when I’m home for mid-term break
Enjoy the rest of the day!
One thought on “Some Interesting Reads”
You should give a short description of what that story is. I’d hate for someone to skip over it because they didn’t know what is was about. It really is a great and uplifting tale.
Comments are closed.