I thought that, in order to remind myself of my yearly goals, that I will post an update on what I have accomplished from my “20 Before 21” list each month. So here is this month’s update.
1. Run a 10k. -Not yet completed
2. Send a handwritten note once a month.
- January: wrote to my brother
3. Stay in better touch with friends from home.
- January: skyped twice
4. Get physically fit.
- January: ran about 6 times, did abs workout, played basketball once
5. Hike the Inca Trail. -Not yet completed
6. Read 1 book a month.
- January: read Catching Fire and Mockingjay
7. Make a quilt. -Not yet completed
8. Take more photos (at least 1 a week).
- January: failed miserably, took maybe 3 photos (on same day)
9. Learn to make at least 2 new meals. -None so far.
10. Finish Switzerland scrapbook. -Haven’t yet made any progress on this one
11. Go to bed earlier and get up earlier.
- January: started off slightly better, then gradually got worse- it’s so hard at college!
12. Journal daily.
- January: so far, so good! Missed a couple days, but caught up within a reasonable amount of time.
13. Drink at least 1 bottle of water a day
- January: for the most part, a success!
14. Limit junk food.
- January: varies a lot. Sometimes I’m really good, sometimes not so good.
15. Eat fruits/veggies every day.
- January: so far, so good!
16. Go on a picnic. -Still looking forward to!
17. Have a snowball fight. -Maybe in February?
18. Bike S. River Rd. -Waiting for summer!
19. Make a terrarium. -Not yet
20. Plant a tree. -Not yet, but hoping to come springtime!